April 2013 Weddings
Options

FLOWERS!

SO! I am incredibly overwhelmed, I went to Hobby Lobby today to buy some Canvas for Jeremy and I to create a new livingroom piece of art <3
I was just browsing and ended up buying some paper for our invitations, and 10 yards to gray ribbon (1.5") and blue ribbon (1.5") and then I walked down the flower aisle. I am choosing to do fake flowers to cut down the cost and to be able to keep my bouquet forever!! 
Anyway, I am thinking white gerber daisies and tulips for the bridesmaids then in the Gerber daisy I would get large(ish) blue gems to glue press into the middle and then for me I want White Roses and Calla Lillies! 
I am just worried that it is going to be too bland, I really like the clean look of all white I just want everything to be perfect.... I stress out about the stupidest things so I just wanted to see what all of you thought of the idea! Lemme know!!
Anniversary

Re: FLOWERS!

• Options
    i think you need to do a mock up or a sample.  you won't know until you have it in your hand and then you can play with it.  you have plenty of time but i would start now so that you have time to shop around for extras or different stuff.  good luck and post pictures when you make them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards