April 2013 Weddings

Wedding Nightmares

Anyone else having these!?!?

The past two nights in a row I have had wedding nightmares, they are just crazy dreams. Last night I woke up in the middle of the night from it. I also don't clearly remember what they are about, but do know it was definitely about the wedding. eekk! Wish they would stop. I am sure its because I go to bed with lists and lists of things I have to do still.
148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
RSVP Deadline: March 8
Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Wedding Nightmares

• I've had a few here and there.  I think the worst was the wedding was right then and there and I had 20 min to figure out ALL of the details and I didn't have my dress, food, music, chairs, tables, etc.  Ugh :-/
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_wedding-nightmares-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:f2632d3e-0ce0-48eb-93ea-c4f6e43d33abPost:fccd10bc-76cb-45ca-963d-f1e6643b6728">Re: Wedding Nightmares</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've had a few here and there.  I think the worst was the wedding was right then and there and I had 20 min to figure out ALL of the details and I didn't have my dress, food, music, chairs, tables, etc.  Ugh :-/
    Posted by lch0708[/QUOTE]

<div>I pretty much had that same dream!! But everything I had planned wasn't what I thought it was and in my dream it wasnt even on our date we picked! </div>
  • I've had a few- they were about my flowers looking like crap, which led me to realize I hated the bouquet I had picked out. Once I changed it- no dreams. And then my other ones have been about me looking horrible! And I've also had some dreams about marrying other guys. Not lovely
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I had my first just the other day. I dreamt we didn't have the money to pay the trolley man so I was delaying the ceremony frantically opening the card envelopes looking for cash to pay him.... Money stressed perhaps? Hahahahahaha
  • Hahaha!  Very resourceful, mo :-)
  • I've had a few too.  One was that I couldn't find my family to let me into the hotel room to get to my dress.  I was running around and everyone would just stare at me like I was nuts.  I finally made it down to where the ceremony was and my sister was standing there in shorts and a t-shirt asking if I was mad if she didn't look nice.  WTF???  

I've had two about flowers.  One was that our centerpieces were missing.  Never delivered. The other one was that all of our flowers were late.  

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_wedding-nightmares-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:f2632d3e-0ce0-48eb-93ea-c4f6e43d33abPost:676fea43-4f42-4ef0-9ebe-43410a5c7208">Re: Wedding Nightmares</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hahaha!  Very resourceful, mo :-)
    Posted by lch0708[/QUOTE]

Why thank you ;) even sleeping I'm problem solving!
  • mine has been about my dress
  • Both FI and I have been having them (more me than him, but still...) The one I remember is that we all showed up at the church but nobody knew where they were supposed to go so we ended up in a jumble at the front of the church with some people who weren't even bridesmaids standing there with bouquets. FI's was about the tuxes (but his parents had just been asking about suits so I bet he had those on the brain before bed). Neither were especially bad, luckily, just ready everything to be planned, i have to say...Glad I'm not alone.

photo a826c490-726a-4824-af5c-d938878de228_zpseb85bb5a.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards