Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Options

Lighting/wall fabric vendors

Does anyone know a lighting vendor.  I know of tons in my area, but havnt found any in the New Orleans/Baton Rouge areas.

Also, I love the white fabrics that cover the walls...has anyone else in the area done this?  Know of any good vendors?

Re: Lighting/wall fabric vendors

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know anyone here, but I'm using Party Central out of Lafayette, they have everything....I'm doing the white fabric pipe and draping, and my lighting from them.....my friends and family have used them, and I know their work, and they're always on time, never had a bad review on them....But I don't know anyone here..lots in new orleans....

May wanna try Gingers party rental....i just don't think they do alot of weddings that I know of....

Good luck.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    www.yourdayyourway.org -  One of my BM's cousins whos done a LOT of local weddings in our town.  They are out of the Gramercy area, which is almost exactly between New Orleans and Baton Rouge

Good luck!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Event Rental. They are out of Lafayette and New Orleans.

www.youreventdelivered.com

We use them when we have an event for the company I work for and I have used them for a couple parties.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-baton-rouge_lightingwall-fabric-vendors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:83Discussion:093f3633-75e5-4ff8-b006-06b3ef100a1ePost:fb9136b5-97f8-4e59-92cb-69333d6244f2">Lighting/wall fabric vendors</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone know a lighting vendor.  I know of tons in my area, but havnt found any in the New Orleans/Baton Rouge areas. Also, I love the white fabrics that cover the walls...has anyone else in the area done this?  Know of any good vendors?
    Posted by micah856[/QUOTE]  Crusade Productions (225-362-3735) bought Inevents they have every thing you need.
  • Options
    gobo's ,big screen projection, snow ,haze, all types of architual lighting, sound,stage, SEE CRUSADE PRODUCTIONSLLC 225 362 3735
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards