Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Wedding Venues

Does anyone know some beautiful wedding venues i can look at in Baton Rouge that is kinda on the cheap side?
Anniversary

Re: Wedding Venues

• momtobrimomtobri member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It all depends on what you consider cheap and how "inclusive" you are willing to go.  I am getting married at Oak Lodge and I think it is beautiful and am getting everything included except cake and photographer. 
  • edited December 2011
    well it all depends on people for mine..stage one...beautiful love it and u dont have to do a thing
  • edited December 2011
    I had my wedding at the Gatehouse. Tons of photos and reviews in the bio in my signature. They did a fantastic job for both ceremony and reception, and included pretty much everything except the photographer and florist. It's a little on the small side, but as long as you have under 100 guests I think it would work great.
    Anniversary
  • SE+MBSE+MB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can look in my bio for my recommendation. Mine was among the cheaper in Baton Rouge, but still pricey for my budget. We found a way to make it work (cutting guests). http://seandmb.weebly.com/venue.html
  • sillystylistsillystylist member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My wedding is at the Grande Pavilion in Gonzales it really Prairieville. They are very reasonably priced also the price includes a huge list of food, wedding cake , groom cake,uniformed servers,DJ, they do all the set up and clean up and there supper nice. They also own Elegant Affairs its right next door. They are both wonderful. My brother got married at Elegant Affaires they love it. Its not far from Baton Rouge its 16 min from S, Sherwood forest and Airline Hwy.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards