Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Ideas for unique bridesmaid gifts??

For some reason I have wanted "something different" when it comes to my bridesmaids. I did not want the typical bridesmaid dress...which I finally found! Now, I am having the challenge of finding the perfect gift to give them. I dont want to give them something that is normally given at weddings (jewelry, monogramed bags, etc.) Does anyone have any uniqie ideas??

Re: Ideas for unique bridesmaid gifts??

• edited December 2011
    In addition to jewelry, I am giving my girls flip flops that match the color of their dresses, so they can kick their heels off at the reception.  I mentioned this to my Matron of Honor and she was super excited because she hates heels. 
    Bio (updated 4/3/10 with invitations) AAW Board Brides
    500 invitedimage 301 acceptedimage 101 declinedimage

RSVP date: April 23rd Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Amanda0406Amanda0406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do they like wine?  I got mine personalized wine glasses from tipsy.com
  • edited December 2011
    Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} Hello,I also want to try something different for my sister's [url=http://www.beachthemeweddingshop.com/beach-wedding-bridesmaid-gifts.html]Beach Bridesmaid Gifts.[/url]Then i got many things like blue green white sea glass, locket key chain, personalized photo vases etc. from the online wedding shop.They have a wide range of gifts items for bridesmaid.You can try this. Regards, Olivia
  • edited December 2011
    I wanted something different also. I'm getting my girls white clutch purses to use on the day of the wedding, their jewelry of course, and a wine bottle stopper with the big diamond on top.   Good Luck, Ashlee
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards