Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Complete Music & Video vs. X-Pert D.J./Video Reflections Studio

I'm looking to book my DJ and Videographer in some sort of a package deal. Both of these offer that with great rates and I really am having a hard time deciding between the two.Have any of you used any of them and have any advice? Which one would you choose?Thanks!

Re: Complete Music & Video vs. X-Pert D.J./Video Reflections Studio

• toastie624toastie624 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We actually booked X-Pert, but we're not going with a videographer, so I don't have any advice there sorry. Our wedding is still a bit away, so we haven't done a whole lot, but I can tell you that Matt at X-Pert is awesome and is very helpful in getting the pace of your wedding and making sure you get what you want. When we did our vendor consultations, we actually had appointments set up to talk to both X-Pert and Complete, but after talking to Matt at X-Pert, my fiance liked him so much we canceled the appt. with Complete and booked X-Pert on the spot lol!Good luck! :)
  • billylou84billylou84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just booked Complete Music last week.  But we aren't doing the videographer part.  They are going to do our ceremony music and the reception (both outdoors).  Chris has been the guy I have talked to, and he gave me a discount b/c the total cost was going to be over my budgeted amount, so maybe that will help you decide on one.  He also seems really willing to work with us to give us exactly what we want.  Xpert offered one less hour in their package vs. Complete for about the same price....that was another big reason we went with Complete (4 hours vs 3 in the initial deal).  Hope that helps!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi! We chose Complete Music! They are great! Broderick and Chris are very personable and helpful. Broderick DJ'd at my friend's wedding this summer and we had so much fun. Broderick is very interactive, but does not steal the spotlight. It is a tough choice because Matt at X-pert is really good too. A good friend of mine is close to him and his wife and they DJ'd their wedding and highly recommends them as well. Good luck with the rest of planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards