Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Killer DJ! :)

I was married about 4 months ago so this is a bit overdue... I just wanted let you all know what a great DJ I had for my wedding. I spoke with Chris AKA DJ Bird about doing a sort of motown/80's music reception and he really guided me through the process. There were many times, before the wedding, when I would tell people what were doing for the reception and I'd second guess myself. It turned out to be one of the BEST decisions that I made. While people were eating and chatting we played the motown music, which the older people loved. As the night went on, Chris eased into the more 80's dance music. It was a blast. Dj Bird was on time and returned any phone calls/emails right away. He was incredibly fun to have around, was a good sport when he got attacked by bugs(outdoor wedding), and when his gig ended I really didn't want the guy to leave. I imagine he'd be pretty flexible with your music choices, obviously mine were a little different.I'm assuming it's okay if I post his info. Feel free to email message me, if we aren't allowed to do that.Chris "DJ Bird"225-954-BIRD

Re: Killer DJ! :)

• ebilli1ebilli1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been looking for a good DJ...is he out of baton rouge? and, if you don't mind me asking, price range? THANKS!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards