Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Not really wedding related...but sort of

My engagement has been kind of weird, since I don't actually have my engagement ring yet.  FI called my parents to ask their blessing, and I knew about that phone call. Since I knew about that phone call, FI wants to surprise me with the actual proposal and giving me the ring.  Out of the blue last week, he told me he'd gotten us tickets to the Florida game this weekend.  He's been dropping major hints about proposing and giving me the ring at some point during the festivities on Saturday.  I think this is it!  So on top of being super excited just because I get to go to the game, I'm excited because I'm almost entirely sure this is when I get the whole on-bended-knee, here's-your-ring thing!  I'm so excited!
Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince

Re: Not really wedding related...but sort of

• edited December 2011
    Yeah!! Congratualtions!  Make sure you come back and tell us how it went! And can I just say I am sooooooooooooooooo jealous you get to go to the game! I have to work :( Good luck and have fun!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!! I hope you have fun and tell us all about it when you come back!!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!!! That's so exciting! Like everyone else has said be sure to give us the details when you get back!!
  • edited December 2011
    I was right!  He proposed to me while I was wearing rubber boots and LSU gear, so I wasn't looking my best.  I don't care though.  All of our friends were there and it could not have been more perfect!
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • edited December 2011
    Awww!! Congratulations!! Thats awesome :) and so sweet! Now it's time to get bust planning! haha just kidding, enjoy being engaged!!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards