Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Nottoway Plantation

Hey guys! This is only a little bit wedding related, but I just wanted to share that the place we're getting married, Nottoway Plantation in White Castle, is going to be on an episode of "Ghost Hunters" on October 27th! I am so excited haha. Just wanted to share :)Have a great day, everyone! :)

Re: Nottoway Plantation

• edited December 2011
    Awesome! I love that show! Thanks for sharing! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you for sharing!!! My Great Grandfathers house is now the Overseers Cottage at Nottoway, makes me wonder if some of the haunting was there? My Mom said when they were young the house was super creepy at night. I must watch now :-)
    DaisypathWedding Ticker image 388 Invited!
    image 243 Are ready to party!
    image 145 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • toastie624toastie624 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey, I just wanted to let those of you who are interested know:the show is now set to air on Nov. 3rd, and the show is "Ghost Lab", sorry for the confusion :( I just found out about it myself. I'm excited to see what happens too!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi! I'm from white castle and spent alot of time at nottaway as a kid, I recently visited and saw how they redid the house WOWEE kazowie! the old girl looks great, unfortunatly they are WAY out of my budget. I watched the ghost lab episode, and loved seeing the house but wasn't too impressed with the spooky factor, whether it's got paranormal activity or not it is a gorgeous positive feeling house, and I know your wedding will be gorgeous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards