Louisiana-Baton Rouge

LSU Stadium cake

Hi I am getting married in June and I am looking for the most fabulous stadium cake around B.R. any help out there?

Re: LSU Stadium cake

• melissalyn05melissalyn05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Cake Goddess does a great one. For the better ones you are looking at paying $500+
  • kbarron1kbarron1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a group of ladies who do a stadium cake that has a scoreboard that scrolls a message (you pick the message).  I have no idea how much they are, but the company name is two sweet sisters...if you google them, their website comes up.  They arent in Baton Rouge, but close enough and will serve the Baton Rouge area.  Good luck!
  • stephmarie625stephmarie625 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sweet Southern Ladies has an awesome LSU Stadium cake---- I spoke with Martha one of the sisters last weekend at a bridal show and she told me the LSU cake fed 250 people and was $1400!!  That is probably the best stadium cake you will find if that is in your budget. :)
  • eponvilleeponville member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    fairy dust cakes has a bunch of stadium cakes as well...http://fairydustcakes.com/lsustadiumcakes.html
  • edited December 2011
    I know the sweet sisters are awesome. They made george rodrigues blue dog out of cake for a party we went to. 1400 is a little pricy. So would yall recommend cake goddess over fairy dust? Anyone see ambrosia or baums stadium cakes?
  • edited December 2011
    Baum's in Baton Rouge has a good stadium cake.  No idea how much it costs.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I met with the ladies at Fairy Dust and they had some cute LSU cakes that ran about $300 for 100 people.    Their prices were about $3/ slice.   Does anyone know about how much the cakes are anywhere else?   That seemed pretty reasonable to me but I havent really looked anywhere else.  I think they have different size cakes too if that is too big or too small.   I think I might run by Cake Goddess this weekend and see what their's look like and how much they are.    I have never seen one of Baums or Ambrosias so I am not sure about those?
  • edited December 2011
    Let me know what you find out. When is your wedding? Mine is June 26.
  • edited December 2011
    Let me know what you find out. When is your wedding? Mine is June 26.
  • edited December 2011
    Try Fairy Dust Cakes in Denham. She has some pictures on her website. You can just goggle the name.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will let you know what I find out.   My wedding is Sept 24, 2010.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Wow Sept. huh I feel like I'm not on the ball w/ my june date! I just moved here recently and I have been busy all the time w/ teaching & LSU football on the weekends.
  • edited December 2011
    This is a bakery in Central right outside of BR. They are extremely nice and budget friendly compared to some of the other places in BR and they are still good. Cake Goddess is REALLY good but they are VERY expensive. I am bummed out because I really wanted them to do our wedding cake, but they wanted $1100 for our cake and thats way out of my budget for cakes. Check out Bon Bon!http://www.bonboncentral.com/index.html
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards