Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Aimeezing Faces Photography

My wedding was a huge success thanks in part to Aimeezing Faces Photography. I first met them at the Houston Bridal Show and was very intrigued by Ron's photography. My family, fiancé, and I visited him and hired him on the spot. Ron had so much enthusiasm during our engagement session and during my bridal pictures. The pictures were amazing as well! The fact that Ron sends the CD to you via the mail and you have all the rights to them is something you don't find often. I was able to share the pictures with my family here in Texas, Oklahoma, and in California without them having to pay anything! The day of the wedding, Ron was outstanding! Every person was impressed with his direction and efficiency. He captured the sweetest picture of my (now) husband as he took his first glimpse of me walking down the aisle. Ron was able to take pictures of my family and my husband's family in less than 20 minutes after the ceremony! At the reception, Ron was part of the party. My friends are still talking about how much fun they had taking pictures at my wedding, all thanks to Ron! My aunt, who is a novice photographer, was taking pictures the same night. Ron was so sweet to her, giving her tips on lighting and timing. He took over 3500 pictures on my wedding night!!! Seven months later, we still love "watching" our wedding photos!!! I am so anxious to see my wedding albums! I know, based on the quality of my pictures, they are going to be beautiful. My brother and two friends have gotten married since my wedding in March, and none of their photographers have been as good as Ron- not as good quality or price. I am so thankful and happy I chose Ron to photograph the most important day of my life!

Re: Aimeezing Faces Photography

• edited December 2011
    did you get your album back yet? i am really glad to see this b/c i booked him for my wedding and everything else in March. I have already taken my engagement pics and bridal with him and i know they were great. i am so very excited for the wedding day photos to be in my hand to look at everything after all of this stress.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards