Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Where to stay???

Any recommendations on where the spend the wedding night in the Baton Rouge area? We aren't going on a honeymoon right away, so it would by nice to stay in something sorta special.

Re: Where to stay???

• JessicaLyn123JessicaLyn123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're staying at the Hilton Capitol Center downtown, but we're getting married downtown, so it's close to all the action. We got a "Junior Suite" which was really nice, and it was $350 a night. There are other options available, but you have to call them because it won't be on their website.

Also there's a new hotel downtown called Indigo that boasted of a really nice suite, but it was $419 a night for basically the same thing at the Hilton, so we just went with them. 

Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    My fiance and I are also staying at the Hilton Capitol Center.  Indigo is right across the street, and it hadn't opened up when we began making reservations.  It seems very nice, but I'd say either the Hilton or Indigo would be nice places.

Note: If you book the Junior Suite at the Hilton, it would be a good place for you and your bridesmaids to get dressed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards