Louisiana-Baton Rouge

LAFAYETTE Photographers!

Ladies, I need help! I've looked at a TON of photographers and I can't decide... 1. my budget is small 2. i love the journalism style photos (those are more expensive) 3. i need more suggestions on different photographers in the area!

I want to stay in the 1500-2000 range, the ones i'm looking at are well over that--- I would like to see people that you have used or someone close to you has used to I can talk to you about the photographer and your experiences.

Thanks for the help!

Re: LAFAYETTE Photographers!

• KtinagrlKtinagrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!
    Go with your gut and who makes you feel comfortable...professionally and personally.  Someone may be extremely professional and not friendly, and vice versa...too friendly...remember they are there to do a job and not to be a socialite.  :)

Also, if you like journalistic style photography, look for a boutique style company.  They are more detail oriented.  There is no reason why people should charge you more for journalistic style.
  • edited December 2011

Have you looked at collin richie? That is who I am using

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Theres a girl out of new iberia who is really good. She does the photo journalistic style and her prices start at 800 and I think the highest is 1450. I think its Kphoto but I may be mistaken. She's on facebook though. IF youre interested I can look into her info for you.
  • delaune87delaune87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey could you find out her name please?! I just looked for it on facebook and they all had last names! just want to see if I am looking at the right ones!

yes i did look at colin richie, great work! he's defnitely on my list!

thanks girls!
  • KtinagrlKtinagrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try the husband and wife team of MadTight Photography...definitely boutique style
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards