Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Options

Help! I need a dress by friday!

BR Ladies, I don't frequent this board too much b/c I'm getting married outside of the state but I have a friend who is going to the courthouse on Friday to get married.  (her fiance is in army so they decided to just go do it).   Soo... we're going shopping tomorrow for a dress! I need recommendations of places to take her where we can buy a dress off the rack.  We'll definitely be stopping at David's and White House Black Market but does anybody have any other suggestions? 

I think a tea length with a cage veil would be darling but she mentioned wanting something full length.  Wish us luck!
We're going to second-line into the New Year! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Help! I need a dress by friday!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I'm not sure what her budget is but Gabrielle's on Drusilla has a whole room of off the rack sale gowns, many of them under $100. They also carry some tea-length gowns by Enzoani. Good luck shopping!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your help!  We went to Gabrielle's and found a dress!  She got a gorgeous Nicole Miller for $75.  Its silver/white and more of a cocktail gown but perfect for the courthouse affair.  The ladies in the shop were wonderful too.  :)
    We're going to second-line into the New Year! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    melhigsmelhigs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should be able to get a good list of stores near you by looking at http://www.gatheringguide.com/ec/bridal_shops_dresses.html because there's a lot more out there than David's Bridal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards