Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Options

White Oak Plantation

Looking at White Oak for ceremony and reception - anyone have any reviews of this place?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: White Oak Plantation

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-baton-rouge_white-oak-plantation?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:83Discussion:5453cbf4-150a-4adf-a2d7-b20ff1934227Post:5543c7c6-da2b-4c8f-b5fc-26179c942be5">White Oak Plantation</a>:
    [QUOTE]Looking at White Oak for ceremony and reception - anyone have any reviews of this place?
    Posted by ashleighpaige24[/QUOTE]

I know it's been awhile since you posted, however, I did want to comment on White Oak Plantation.  I don't know anyone personally that has been married there, but this community board has been a big help to me.  You might have to read through a few pages, but I have noticed there are several reviews of White Oak Plantation.  So good luck and hope that helps!!  Rachel
  • Options
    I know I may be a little late to reply to your post, but I thought I might give my opinion anyway. I viewed White Oak Plantation as a possible reception location and the one word I would choose to describe it would be dirty. The building itself was built in the 60's, but you would think it was much older by how run down it seemed. The exterior needed pressure washing, the carpets had some really gross stains, and the walls are all scuffed up. The thing I disliked most was that the administration has desks in the upstairs areas that are open to guests and the bridal party for preparations. The coordinator said that the desks were cleaned up of all paperwork prior to the event but the bulky desks still remained. Overall, not a good feel from this venue.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards