Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Options

Photographers

What are some good photographers in the Denham Springs/Baton ROuge ARea?  I would like to find someone who would do us a package of Engagements, Bridals, and Wedding/REception all within a reasonable price? 

Re: Photographers

• Options
    nannabee21nannabee21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll probably go with Emily Fuselier out of Lake Charles. Gorgeous pictures and reasonably priced!
    September 2011 siggy challenge- Shoes!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    SE+MBSE+MB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Jodi Herring. Click my bio (link in sig) and see my recommendations. Here is my photographers website: www.glimpsesbyjodi.com

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using CJ Grace Photography.

Mine was $2,000 with bridal, wedding, boudoir, all copyrights on CD, unlimited time, 2 albums, and an enlarged picture for the reception. Plus you get a male and female photographer (they are a husband and wife team) so you get "his" and "her" documentation of the entire day.

I didn't request to package in my engagements because I'm doing them out of town, but I bet that could have been switched with the boudoir session.
  • Options
    lorilea25lorilea25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Crystal Abadie as my photographer. She came highly recommended by some Knotties! She was both professional and personable, has very ammendable packages, gives you the rights to your own photos and also provides you with a complete wedding album of all your photos. Please Check out her website, www.crystalabadie.com. My wedding was Dec 18th, so I have not received any picture proofs yet but I feel confident in her work.
  • Options
    Robynlee615Robynlee615 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so upset, bc I love her work, but she is booked on my wedding day!! Thanks for the help though!! Goodluck with her!! Her pictures are amazing!!!!
  • Options
    kfurnikfurni member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Crawford Photography (Randy Crawford) he's great and very reasonable.
  • Options
    KtinagrlKtinagrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    MadTight Photography is a husband and wife photography team too.  Everything from bridal portraits, engagement sessions, boudoir, rehearsal dinner coverage, to day of (partial or all day).  Cost is based on your budget and you get two different styles of photography since they shoot differently, one is more journalistic and the other is more stylized (so you get both!).  Uber accomodating
  • Options
    Robynlee615Robynlee615 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found my photographer... Cj grace!! They are wonderful!! Definitely recommend them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards