Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Who are you using?

for your flowers?? Please, I need help! I've no luck with florists so far!

Re: Who are you using?

• edited December 2011
    I have asked around a little, and I have not gotten any outstanding recommendations yet.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Fleur du Jour. She seemed to fit our more modern aesthetic perfectly, and she tried her best to stay close to what I had budgeted. I am not doing corsages or bouts for non WP members, and we have no flower girl or floral aisle decor, but I have 4 bouquets (including my own), 4 bouts (including groom), 4 small/4 large guest table center pieces, 1 toss bouquet doubling as guest book table arrangement, and 2 large altar arrangements doubling as buffet arrangements. This was under $2k. HTH and good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Milissa Duhe of Designs by Milissa
    http://www.designsbymilissa.com/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I just looked at FDJ's site, and she has a very clean modern eye, I like a little more pomp than that, but she has beautiful stuff!
  • I used Fleur Du Jour and LOVED them!  Lani just knew what I wanted.... it was easy to talk to her. She also got 4 hair pieces ready for my BMs 4 days before the wedding.  She was WELL worth the money!!  She even put crystals in my bouquet because she knew I liked sparkle :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards