Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Options

Ashley Renee Bridal

I visited Ashley Renee Bridal last week and found my perfect dress and this week I ordered my invitations. Its a darling boutique that has a lovely selection of dresses and accessories. The customer services is out of this world! I felt as though I was the only bride there. When I returned a week later, without an appointment, to look at invitations the sales lady called me by name. Originally, I think they were located in New Orleans and reloacted after Katrina. Trust me, you will not be disapponted

Re: Ashley Renee Bridal

• Options
    SE+MBSE+MB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also had an awesome experience at Ashley Renee Bridal. They don't have a huge selection but they had MY perfect dress. I would definitely recommend them to someone in that area.
  • Options
    lorilea25lorilea25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today, I received a thank you note in the mail from Ashley Renee. I thought that was such a classy touch!
  • Options
    SE+MBSE+MB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did too! The day after I posted that, I got it in the mail. I'm actually going today to Bridal Boutique to make sure there isn't any other dresses that I like. I just loved the atmosphere at Ashley Renee though.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree, the atmosphere at Ashely Renee is so relaxing. Have fun at Bridal Boutique. They are an institution in the bridal business in Baton Rouge and have a huge selection of beautiful dresses. Good luck with your search for the perfect dress.  Remember to trust your instincts, you'll find the perfect dress and be a stunning bride!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I visited there and found my dream dress!! I will be ordering my dress from them also!! I agree on the fabulous customer service!!
  • Options
    lnbpenningtonlnbpennington member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ALSO!!!!

They also carry PLUS SIZE wedding dresses!!! I went there and found one I liked, but I'm still looking just because that was my first time. 
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I picked my invitations up from there today. Exactly what I wanted! Ladies, please considered ordering your invites from Ashley Rene. They were ready in about 10 days and some of the invites are 15% off with free return address printing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I read your comment about Ashley's Bridal store. What were their prices range from? I am looking for a dress but dont want to go over budget..

LiLy
  • Options
    cyndibrowncyndibrown member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

They have all price ranges.  My daughter & her bridesmaids all are getting their dresses from Ashley Renee Bridal.  The sales ladies are super sweet and so helpful..not pushy at all.  We really enjoyed the experience we had shopping there.

cks3/10/12
  • Options
    cindib93cindib93 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like a great first stop!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards