Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Embassy Suites Opinion

So my quest to plan my small simple wedding has been much more difficult than I thought. I have a picture in my head and am trying to find the perfect place...and I'm at wits end, and think it doesnt exist, at least not in my budget.

Anyways. I'm looking at booking a banquet room at the Embassy Suites and have the ceremony and reception all in one.

So has anyone been to a wedding or just banquet there? If so how was it? The food, the staff, and everything else.
He calls me his little one. :)

Photobucket

Re: Embassy Suites Opinion

• edited December 2011
    I don't know anything about Embassy Suites, but if you tell us more about your budget and your ideas and what you're looking for, we may be able to suggest some other places.

If you want other ideas, that is. Laughing
    Anniversary
  • SE+MBSE+MB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I agree with Jeanacorina. Tell us more information and we could help with ideas.
    What's your budget? When is the wedding date? Have you considered other venues that aren't a hotel?
  • edited December 2011
    Our total budget is about $2000 for everything, that s dress, tux, flowers, food, venue, etc. We're looking to go small, 20-25 people. I'm pretty open to anything,  I'm just looking to have an elegant, small affair within our budget. I'm open to suggestions.

THanks!
    He calls me his little one. :)

Photobucket
  • SE+MBSE+MB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you considered having a ceremony and reception at a family members house? Do you have a family member that would cater for you for a discount price? Catering is extremely expensive. What month is the wedding? I know my venue (Lake House Reception Center) has a $5,000 minimum for the month of May so you might want to check the minimums at various venues.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards