Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Options

Engagement photo locations?

Hey ladies! I'm finishing up school at LSU, but I am not originally from here. I was hoping for some help on location ideas for an engagement shoot!

Thank you :)

Re: Engagement photo locations?

• Options
    edited March 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-baton-rouge_engagement-photo-locations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:83Discussion:b9b48656-74ae-4ec6-9c5e-cde5c9e58940Post:4276c77d-24e1-4765-9417-71055960c9ae">Engagement photo locations?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey ladies! I'm finishing up school at LSU, but I am not originally from here. I was hoping for some help on location ideas for an engagement shoot! Thank you :)
    Posted by TheFutureMrsCromer[/QUOTE]

The Old State Capitol/The Old Governor's Mansion in downtown Baton Rouge seem to be very popular as does the various ante-bellum homes surrounding the area.  The BREC park system offers the Botanic gardens, the Bluebonnet Swamp Nature Center and other such places for photos and weddings/receptions.  That's all I can think of off the top of my  head, but that should get you started........  Good Luck, Rachel
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-baton-rouge_engagement-photo-locations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:83Discussion:b9b48656-74ae-4ec6-9c5e-cde5c9e58940Post:ff60f4fd-6973-4891-827d-a63f346a1bd7">Re: Engagement photo locations?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Engagement photo locations? : The Old State Capitol/The Old Governor's Mansion in downtown Baton Rouge seem to be very popular as does the various ante-bellum homes surrounding the area.  The BREC park system offers the Botanic gardens, the Bluebonnet Swamp Nature Center and other such places for photos and weddings/receptions.  That's all I can think of off the top of my  head, but that should get you started........  Good Luck, Rachel
    Posted by BRwoman[/QUOTE]

<div>Great, thank you!</div>
  • Options
    We took ours at the Old State Capitol and they came ou wonderful.  PP gave you wonderful idea but I will like to add don't forget about LSU campus. The campus is beautiful and well-kept. 
    March 2013 January siggy challenge - hair inspiration Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards