Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Booked My Makeup Trial!

I have scheduled a makeup consultation with Aimee at Aimeezing Faces. I particularly want airbrush makeup for the wedding, and it's the one time in my life I can get away with having a pro do it for me! Besides, I don't feel like hot, humid June is the time to trust myself with foundation (I hardly wear any makeup everyday).

I've heard a lot about her from you ladies here, and I have to say my experience so far has been really good. She has responded to all of my emails quickly (and trust me, I can shoot out a serious number of emails) and answered all of my questions (I feel like I need to say "with patience" because I have a LOT of quesions). I mentioned that I have dry skin, and she offered some skin care advice without even knowing if I would book her. That was really nice! I can't wait to meet her and see what she has to offer.
Anniversary

Re: Booked My Makeup Trial!

• edited December 2011
    I too was given tips and advice from Aimee before commiting to her! You can tell she genuinely cares about the people she comes in contact with. Keep us updated on how your consultation goes!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! Hopefully I will be able to post some before/after pics or something. She said we will just be trying a bunch of different things to see what I like. Laughing
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    How fun! Deffinately show us some pics!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Okay, here are the before/after pics:

What do you think? I love the way she made my eyes look like they turn upwards instead of down at the corners. That's fantastic! The lip color is beautiful, too.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011

OhhhhEmmmmGeee!!!!! Gorgeous, girl! WOW! I cannot wait to see what she does for me!!! Wow. That's seriouslly amazing! That woman has TALENT!!!!!! You look great!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards