Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Options

Magnolia Band/ Stormy Band

Hey girls!  I was wondering if any of you have had or know someone who had Magnolia play at their wedding?  They are recommended by my reception vendor so I know they are reliable but i just wanted to make sure they were a fun interactive band.   I wanted to book Stormy because i have seen them in person and know they are good, but they are about $1000 more than Magnolia so I just dont know if it is worth it or not.  Does anyone have any feedback---good or bad with either of these bands?

Thanks so much! yall are a great help!

Re: Magnolia Band/ Stormy Band

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have never heard of Magnolia but I know Stormy is a great band, My dad is a musician and Stormy was his first choice for our band but we may actually be going with a DJ instead because my FI prefers a DJ over a band but its still up in the air!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Magnolia Band is playing at my wedding on April 17th. I've yet to see them play (which makes very nervous) but they came highly recommended to me. They've been really easy to work with too. I can let you know how they did after the wedding .
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Stormy is playing my wedding in 3 weeks! I don't think i've ever heard Magnolia but i can promise you, you will NOT be disappointed with Stormy, and i would say an extra 1,000 on entertainment is worth it. Just my opinion though, hope i helped..=]
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've heard Magnolia play at 3 weddings and they are playing at mine in November. They are so fun and really great to work with!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards