Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Need Reviews of Stage 1 and the Carriage House

Just started planning.  Interested in Stage1 in Baton Rouge and the Carriage House in Gonzales. i would love to read reviews of either place!!!  The date is set on Dec. 17, 2011!  Going to visit Stage 1 tomorrow.

Re: Need Reviews of Stage 1 and the Carriage House

• edited December 2011
    I had my wedding at The Carriage House and I looked at Stage 1 also. I loved the outdoor area where we had our ceremony in the Gazebo. Stage 1 is all inside and one big room. We wanted an outside ceremony. The food was great and a good selection I liked that we could change the menu if we wanted. The cake was the best and we had plenty left over. The prices were about the same. Im glad I chose Carriage House. The coordinator was so organized and helpful everything ran smooth and out pictures came out great with all the areas to take them.

Let me know if you have any specific questions that maybe I can answer for you.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for your reply! We have decided to go with stage 1, because it will be a December wedding and I do not want to deal with LA weather.  Stage 1 seems very coordinated and smooth as well, I just hope the food will come out the same!
  • emilyerdhemilyerdh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have booked my wedding at stage one as well. They had an open house not too long ago, and we got to sample all the food. Is was all great! You won't be dissapointed!
  • edited December 2011
    That's great to hear! Especially because you know in the south it's all about the food! lol
  • Can you have outside catering?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards