Louisiana-Baton Rouge

I need a Bridal Portriat Bouquet

My aunt (who is a florist in South Carolina) will be doing my wedding flowers for me, but unfortunately she will not be able to do my bouquet for my bridal portriats. Can any of you recommend a florist in the Baton Rouge/Zachary/Central area that would be able to produce a lovely bouquet  of ivory and light pink roses for me? Also, can any of you give me a rough estimate at what I can expect to pay for this? Thanks!!

Re: I need a Bridal Portriat Bouquet

• edited December 2011
    I have had a great experience so far with Billy Heroman's Flowerland. Their prices are pretty reasonable, and Robert Heroman has been very easy to work with. I haven't had my bridals yet (so no bridal bouquet experience), but I have received other arrangements from there and the flowers have always been gorgeous.

I am having a fairly large bridal bouquet of mixed-color dahlias and some roses. That's going to be about $120, I think. Roses may actually be cheaper. My dahlias are coming in from California. And, of course, size matters as far as price.

Robert did work with me on the BM bouquets to get a price I was comfortable with and still have a nice, full bouquet. So certainly talk to him about what you WANT to spend and see what he can do.

225-272-ROSE
    Anniversary
  • stephmarie625stephmarie625
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    HoneyLeigh,
    I am having one of my friends/ coworkers sisters' do the flowers for my wedding and rehearsal dinner.   She does them out of her house so I am sure her prices are reasonable.  My bridal bouquet was about $150 but i am having garden roses, hydrangeas, renaculus, ect so my flowers are probably more pricey than yours would be.  If you would like her contact info i can send it to you.  Email me at [email protected]  Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards