Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Flowers/Cake

I called Ambrosia today to find out that they are already booked for our wedding next summer!  Wow!  My other favorite is Gambino's - we have an appt there tomorrow.  Does anyone have any other suggestions for cakes?  We just want something plain & simple - 3 or 4 tiers, buttercream icing, no fancy fillings or anything.

Also, I thought I should get busy booking a Florist since I'm finding that things are booking up for next year.  I'm planning to check with Billy Herroman's - I've heard good things from there.  Any other suggestions for flowers??

Thanks everyone!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Flowers/Cake

• edited December 2011
    I am using Cake Goddess.....www.cakegoddessllc.com but also heard couture cakes by holly is good....not sure on pricing, but heard she has great cakes.

as for florist, I'm using Floral Addictionllc....www.floraladdictionllc.com.....I know their website is under construction, but they have a facebook page...and they're in baton rouge.....She's got very unique ideas, and her work is clean looking....let me know if you need any more info....

I don't know too much about billy heromans besides there are too much different heroman shops here in br.......but never heard anything bad about them either.
    good luck.
  • kathiechancekathiechance member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gambinos did my cake...best cake ever...there was none leftover.

Billy Heromans did my flowers and I was NOT happy with them...it was a great price but they were not what I had envisioned and the delivery was way late making my pictures before the ceremony rushed...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards