Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Vendor Review

My daughter was married Saturday night at White Oak Plantation.  Let me begin there..Jordan and our wedding coordinator, Virginia, were delightful to work with. They were very helpful and everything went smoothly due to their hard work.  The grounds were beautiful, the atmosphere was perfect and the food was delicious.  Everybody had a wonderful time! Would not have changed a thing!
Next..our florist..Emily Stitch, Trinity Flowers...WOW!  There is no way I can adequately describe the exceptional service we received from Emily!  She went well above and beyond our expectations. Emily made it so easy, by far the easiest vendor to work with that we had and the most helpful!   The bouquets were simply stunning, the centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous.  We received  many compliments on the flowers.  I truly have never seen more beautiful flowers, they were perfect.  Emily was by far the most reasonably priced as well and she will work to stay within your budget and still have beautiful flowers..   HIGHLY RECOMMEND TRINITY FLOWERS!
The cakes...were beautiful..and delicious.  Clark Robertson made the cakes for us. He came highly recommended and we were very pleased. He also was very helpful and reasonably priced. 
RAMJAM Productions provided the music.  Very satisfied, great selection of music and kept the party going.  We really appreciate their professionalism..everybody had a great time!
Thanks to all of our vendors for being a part of Kelly's wedding. You all did an amazing job.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards