Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Beebe Tran

Re: Beebe Tran

• Options
    MsRichard83MsRichard83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have never used him but his pictures are amazing!!!! Everyone that I have spoken to that has used him Love him. He has shot a lot at my venue, but he is out of my price range, if I could get anyone though it would be him!!
  • Options
    alestelle504alestelle504 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Love him! He is great to work with and his pictures are definitely worth the money
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using him for our October wedding. He is amazing to work with and has done several of my friends' wedding and they all loved him!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I havent personally used him, I want to but I cant afford him and he is not available for my wedding. However, My sister knows him & his wife and he IS the best!  I hope you get him bc you wont regret it...I'll be jealous!
    Pregnancy Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    He's my photographer for my wedding. We've already done our engagement pics with him and they came out fantastic and he was a joy to work with. I've gotten many compliments on our pictures.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Kate504Kate504 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend used him and booked him two years prior to her wedding and he was a lot less than he is now. I think you pay more for the name than anything and she agreed. He does have great work, but I think you can get the same for less, but if you love his work go for it. 
    BFP #1 6/18/2012 // EDD 2/28/2013 // Birthdate 2/7/2013

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    iheartvanxxiheartvanxx member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He does great work but if you want him you have to book now, my friends are getting married in may and they called last week and booked but they are not getting him they are getting his wife but I'm sure she is just as good
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Photos are truly great, several friends have used him.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you're even considering him, check his availablitiy now! He was my first choice but he and his wife were already booked on my date (9 months out). Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My photographer is friends with them and she told me that they are booked every friday and saturday for the next two or three years.  So check if he is available ASAP.  I also know they are pretty pricey.  Good luck
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have personal worked with him, and he is great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards