Louisiana-New Orleans

New Orleans River Boat weddings

We are looking to book a wedding in New Orleans and thought that Riverboat would be a great idea for the reception and possibly wedding.  Has anyone attended a wedding and or reception on one? What'd ya think? Pictures?

Re: New Orleans River Boat weddings

• palrmtpalrmt member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    serach for steamboat natchez wedding on here.  there was a girl that said they basically ruined her wedding by booking out the boat on her wedding day and all kinds of drama.  dont remember all the details so i would just search for it.  I wanna say the title was something the like "Steamboat Natchez is ruining my wedding"  or something to that effect.  I also know from pricing them myselves that it runs between 15K and 20K depending on what package you go with.  good luck and HTH
  • nola*bridenola*bride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married on the Creole Queen in April. We were married on the boat by the captain and our reception followed while sailing.  After the ceremony, before the boat sailed, my husband and I took pictures off the boat. We love them! ( I also had a great photographer). There are not many on the boat options for large group photos-just the deck and the rooms. The food was good, the drinks flowed all night, and the staff was nice. My contact in the office was wonderful. Any other questions just ask! HTH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards