Louisiana-New Orleans

Church HELP!

Can anyone reccommend a very nice church compareable to St. John the Baptist Church with about the same price range?...I LOVE the beauty of the church but it is COMPLETE HELL trying to get in contact with the new coordinator there. She NEVER answers her phone, NEVER emails you back, and NEVER returns your call. I dont get it and im getting BEYOND disgusted and annoyed. I dont want St. Joseph nor St. Louis...I would like to stay under $2000 but i want the same beauty...Any help ladies??????  

Re: Church HELP!

• edited December 2011
    Try Rayne United Methodist on St. Charles. It's beautiful! And I think the price is close to your $2k.
  • cma2623cma2623 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    have you  looked at Holy Name of Jesus on St. Charles?
  • meganb1977meganb1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're looking for a Catholic church, how about the Jesuit church, Mater Dolorosa (they may be over $2,000, I'm not sure) or Holy Rosary?  Holy Rosary was $1,500 last time I checked.
    Whoever said it was supposed to be happily ever after is a big fat liar.
  • Sveade1Sveade1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What about St. Catherine of Siena on Metairie Rd at Bonnabel?  I wish I were having mine there, but my FI and I met and became friends at St. Clement.  I think all of the pretty churches downtown/uptown are all expensive.

Wait, I thought of a better one...  St. Dominic's in Lakeview!!!! SOOOOOO pretty!
  • edited December 2011
    St. Patricks
    Immaculate Conception

• edited December 2011
    Holy Name is breathless..it has beautiful stain glass windows and a long aisle for the bride to walk down. And its under $2000.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cbroekstracbroekstra member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I third Holy Name. its $1800 I think and the wedding coordinator is pretty on top of her game. She usually replies within 12 hours. I am having mine at Holy Rosary ($1500 for non-parishoners) just because its a little smaller, still as beautiful, and close to my reception venue, but Holy Name was my 2nd choice.

Also check out the website www.neworleanschurches.com which has pictures and websites of all the churches in the city. It definitely was a great resource when I was searching for a church!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much ladies!!!!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards