Louisiana-New Orleans

Florist Suggestions on the Northshore

Hey ladies,Does anyone have any suggestions/great experiences with florists on the Northshore?  I live in the Mandeville area so looking for someone on this side of the pond, delivery fees get expensive...We are most likely only going to be using the florist for bouquets/bouts/corsages, as we are not doing floral centerpieces and no other floral deco at venue. TIA!!-La-La
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Florist Suggestions on the Northshore

• edited December 2011
    I live in Hammond and I plan to use Dana Chastang. She doesn't have a studio anymore, but her work is amazing (she used to do all of the florals for the ballroom studio I worked at in college). And, she's amazingly sweet.freesia1@bellsouth.net985.419.8394Good luck!!
  • jenniferdoughjenniferdough member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Flowers N Fancies By Caroll. She is in Mandeville right next to Bear's & some pizza place. Her number is 985-626-5601.
  • edited December 2011
    thanks!  Jennifer, did she give you a quote and/or make you samples so you could see what they would look like in real life?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • jenniferdoughjenniferdough member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered my bouquet, 3 bm bouquet, 10 bouts, 4 corsages & flowers for flower girl basket it's under $350.  The flowers are roses & hydrangea. She did bring me in the back and showed me how mine would look. She is a really nice lady & very easy to work with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards