Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

thoughts on an idea for a desgin of a wedding cake?

I just saw this on a website. The brides cake had the bride and grooms wedding vows piped around the top of each teir of the cake. I thought this was such a fun way to really signify what the day is all about? Is any one else doing something different on thier cake design.

Re: thoughts on an idea for a desgin of a wedding cake?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love this idea, do you have a picture of this?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I saw it on a Practical Wedding website.  I can't get the picture I saved down to post in this site. Sorry. I'm looking to see if anyone else has done this to see how it comes out.I'll let you know if anything turns up.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are doing the traditional 3 tier cake but we are going press in these small plastic white doves along the side so it looks like a flock swooping around the side of the cake. They have a white wire coming out the bottom so it can be 3rd coming out of the cake or pressed all the way more like a accent. I want the cake to be creamy pink color so the white birds really stand out. lol this either sounds ugly or amazing.
  • Options
    LaurenlukeLaurenluke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing a Croquembouche (the french wedding cake) on top of the bottom layer of a traditional wedding cake.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards