Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Booked our e-pics

Just wanted to let you all know that we have booked our e-pics. We are having Sandra Eau Claire Photography do them. We originally wanted Studio Tran but they will be out of town when we are in New Orleans. I read SO MANY reviews from you all and its was so hard to decide. We were running out of time so I just picked. Hopefully I picked right! So far they have been very easy to work with - returning all of our calls promptly.We will be doing our pictures Sunday afternoon in the French Quarter!! I cant wait to be in NOLA!!! Any advice or recommendations before we take our pics?

Re: Booked our e-pics

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeahh!!! I'm so excited that you picked Sandra - believe me, FI and I are not people who love to get our photographs taken, but she really makes you feel comfortable and has an eye for great shots! When we did our epics with her, we were everywhere in the FQ & she'll know the places that have great colors for backgrounds. Good luck with your photos & make sure to post them when you get them back :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i also wanted to book studio tran but they were booked for our wedding date.  We went with Sandra and I am VERY excited.  Give me some feedback when you're done, we're doing ours with her at the end of next month
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards