Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Rosy's jazz hall

A friend of mine is considering Rosy's jazz hall for her reception of about 100 guests.  Anyone been to a reception here and have feedback? How was the food? Also, any other ideas for a reception of 100 for approximately 50.00 a head will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks a lot.-- Ashley

Re: Rosy's jazz hall

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I stood in a wedding there. The bride said that they were easy to work with and there weren't any hitches day of that i recall.  The drinks were awesome (the something blue martini was perfect!) and the food was pretty good from what i recall.  It's set up perfect for a band and give guests options of being in the "main room" with the music and dancing or going out to a courtyard type area for a more quiet time.  We had a blast.
  • Options
    becker.amandabecker.amanda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    City Park's Parkview Terrace would be perfect for 100 and it is right around or a little less than $50 per person from what I can remember. The outside terrace off the main room is beautiful, if her wedding is during a warmer month.There are also a lot of courtyards in the French Qtr which might be good for that size too.
  • Options
    e.everette.everett member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We've booked Rosey's for April and after the tasting, I can attest that the food is AMAZING
  • Options
    sedaiglesedaigle member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my reception there in October and it was perfect.  Definitely one of the best decisions we made! The food was great, the atmosphere was perfect, and Steve and Darlene are wonderful.  I cannot say enough about Rosy's.
  • Options
    ashpugeauashpugeau member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much, everyone.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards