Ohio-Columbus
Options

Does anyone know what this venue is in Columbus Ohio?

I love the look of this venue and believe it is in Columbus Ohio, but can not find a name anywhere. Does this venue look familiar to anyone?

Re: Does anyone know what this venue is in Columbus Ohio?

• Options
    megndon2012megndon2012 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not 100% sure, but it looks like the place in Gahanna that is on the 3rd floor. Can't remember the name. FI and I attended a reception there. Very nice place.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you mean Creekside? It could be that. Hard to tell. 
  • Options
    megndon2012megndon2012 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes Creekside is the name, and I agree it is hard to tell. I really liked Creekside and that's where it looks like to me. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's not Creekside, because we had our recpetion there and other than the some of the  window it doesn't look like that on the inside. The carpet and chandeliers are different at Creekside than they are in that photo, and the layout on the right wall and the breaks in the window are different too. But Creekside does look similar, and if you like the look I would suggest checking into it. We had a wonderful planning and reception experience with them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It looks incredibly familliar. I have looked at so many freaking venues though. I will look through some again.
  • Options
    jnkreagerjnkreager member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It might be the Grange Audobon.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can tell you for sure its not the grange Audubon, mine was just there a few weeks ago.
    image 210 Invited
    image 140 Are ready to party!
    image 32 Will be missing out!
    image 38 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How did you like the grange audubon? We love unique venues and are planning on visiting that location as well. How many people did you have at your reception? They said it could accommodate 200 but wasn't sure if that was with a dance floor as well. Do they provide chairs/tables too?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I FINALLY FOUND IT! It's at the gateway film center...Does anyone have experience booking an event there?
  • Options
    jnkreagerjnkreager member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh wow, I never would have guessed that!  FI and I are movie buffs so we go there about every other week, but I have never been to an actual event there.  They have been advertising their event space a fair amount recently so it definitely might be woth looking into.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Lol just got an e-mail from the marketing director and they closed the room :(

• Options
    edited December 2011
    About the Audubon Center--we are planning on about 200-220, and I had asked our caterer about it when we were looking at venues, and she said it would definitely be too small.  She recommended 150.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards