Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

problem with flawless bride make up

Has anyone else had problems with Flawless bride?  my wedding is in July and I called to schedule a trial run and they have no record of my contract or deposit.  They said I could still have the date, but now I am scared to schedule them because of their lack of of organization.  Suggestions??

Re: problem with flawless bride make up

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would look for someone else. What about paris parker on site?
  • Options
    robinmariemrobinmariem member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would stick with them. I booked them for my wedding in September. I have been in 7 weddings and they did the BEST job on hair and makeup! Just make sure you get another contract and make a copy of the check you send?!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did they cash your deposit check? If so, and now they are saying they never got it, then you need to cry foul on that. Ask your bank if they have a copy of the cashed check, they should have a record of it. Many banks have this available to you online.

If they didn't cash the check, then cancel it before writing a new one. I wouldn't trust ANYONE to not jack me on that.

Anyway, this smacks of disorganized unprofessionals who I would not want as a vendor for my wedding. You don't need to be stressed out about whether they'll mess something up near or on your big day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I googled the company and found a lot of bad reviews, not for actual hair/make up but for missing/double booking appointments.  I went with Two Sisters Hair and Make up.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have heard my fair share of negative things about them as well, which is why I decided not to use them for my wedding. I'm using Blush & Bashful, they are awesome and I loved their work at my trial! www.blushnbashful.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wouldnt go with Paris Parker. Iwas trying to book onsite with them and they were flaky until they just stopped calling me back. I went with H2O instead who got back to me asap and were super helpful.
  • Options
    phunluvin82phunluvin82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Jessica with Just Face It and everything has gone very well with her so far.  I had looked into Flawless Bride as well and read several negative reviews.  A couple horror stories of showing up very late or not at all was enough to send me running.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards