Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Renting a wrought iron arch?

I saw a gorgeous wrought iron arch with shelves today at the Fleur de Lis Event Center in Mandeville. I couldn't find anyone to ask where they got it, though. Does anyone know where I could rent or purchase something like this? Google apparently hates me today and doesn't want to tell me anything relevant or useful.

Will post pics for comparison when I upload them.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Visit NewOrleans.Weddings.com

Nov '12 September Siggy - Bridesmaids!
bridesmaids-2
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Renting a wrought iron arch?

• Options
    How was the bridal show there?

I'm not sure about the wrought iron arch, but I know they rent them at Cole's Party Rental.  I would check out the websites for the event rentals.  I'm sure they all carry them.
  • Options
    I actually checked with Cole's (they were at the show tonight) and it sounded like they only had a white column arch thing. :/ I'll double check later this week, though.

The show was nice. I went to last years, which I think I preferred. They had all of the vendors crammed into the smaller room this year instead of spread out around the big room, which caused a lot of congestion and bumping. There also weren't many photographers, which is what I really need right now. I did find a tree rental place, which I hadn't considered before but have to have now, lol! The food was excellent, as usual, and the DJ was terrible, as usual. :)
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Visit NewOrleans.Weddings.com

Nov '12 September Siggy - Bridesmaids!
    bridesmaids-2
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    What kind of tree are you planning to rent?  A palm tree or something larger?  Where are you planning to incorporate it into your wedding?

I would also ask your florist about the arch.  I know that those things are often decorated by flowers, so I'm sure they most work with favorite vendors.

What is your budget for photography?  There are lots of great photographers recommended on the board.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards