Louisiana-New Orleans

FREE WEDDING PLANNER

I'm a Certified Wedding Planner looking to expand my business.  I'm offering free day of services to 1 bride in your area.  Bride must be getting married before December 15, 2010.  The day of services would include the following:

Six weeks prior to your wedding we will discuss your plans. This includes, budget, final vendor selections, theme, decor and any last minute task that may need to be handled. We go over every detail and add creative touches where it maybe needed. We will make sure all i’s dotted and t’s are crossed.

• Final review of all contracts and on going communication with your vendors to ensure they understand what your expectations are
  • Assist with last minute project such seating assignments, place cards, programs, menu cards, favors, etc
  • Complete wedding day coordination (all day coverage) Overseeing & directing the ceremony & reception, included but not limited to:
    • Vendor management, receiving deliveries and greeting vendors
    • Distributing copies of your wedding day itinerary to all your vendors
    • Distribution of final payments to all vendors
    • Overseeing set up of ceremony and reception locations
    • Greeting your guest and directing them to the locations they need to be in
    • Instructing ceremony processional & recessional
    • Cuing processional music for the right pace and timing
    • Making sure you both are ready for your big entrance for the ceremony and you are picture perfect
    • Gather the bridal party and family members for post ceremony pictures
    • Ensuring you and the bridal party enjoy hors d'oeuvres and cocktails
    • Getting you and your bridal party ready for you big entrance to the reception
    • Ensuring your music entertainment is prepared with your music selection and the master of ceremonies has the correct pronunciation for all names
    • Keeping you on schedule with the wedding day activities, such as tossing the garter & bouquet, cutting the cake, first dance, dances with family members and/or bridal party, speeches, etc
    • Ensuring that the bride, groom and your guests have everything you need all day long!!
For more information please email me.

Bride must pay all travel cost associated with the wedding.

Re: FREE WEDDING PLANNER

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards