Louisiana-New Orleans

AW: got my dress....saved a ton!!

Soooo happy and feeling so blessed.  I am on a bit of a budget, but loved the Vera Wang White Collection dress VW351011.  It was $1248 in store, so I crossed it off the list, but tried on probably 50 other dresses, and didn't like anything.  I went out on a limb and (very nervously) puchased it NEW WITH TAGS on recycled bride.  I am so thrilled....the woman I purchased from is a doll....she had done a courthouse wedding instead of a big wedding, so decided to sell.....and I got the dress, a Vera Wang cathedral veil, the Vera Wang sash that looks so great with the dress, the petticoat, and a beautiful tiara (even though I never thought I'd wear one!) for $800!!!!  Purchased for $1800, so I saved $1,000!!  I was really nervous, but highly recommend those sites if you're thinking of buying from a person...Paypal is pretty secure and handles disputes really well, so I wasn't totally scared, but I was still nervous about getting ripped off. It turned out great, though, and I can't believe I have all of my attire taken care of for so cheap!!!  :)  Had to share.

Re: AW: got my dress....saved a ton!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards