Louisiana-New Orleans

Post order

does anyone know the reasoning for why posts are ordered by when the original post was written instead of when the last comment was?? It is soooo annoying ;)  every website in the world organizes things by most recent ACTIVITY....If I comment on something on the last page (bad example, since those are 3 years old, but still) no one will ever see it.  It also seems there's no notification if someone comments on a post you started?  you just have to check back?  I remember this all from when I first joined the knot in 2006, but I was hoping they would have progressed since then.  Ok, rant over ;)

Re: Post order

• There is also no notification that you've received a message!  So you have post a note telling someone to check their inbox.
  • I agree with you 100%.  Not very user friendly and pretty antiquated.  The only part of the knot that I go on is the New Orleans boards just because all the ladies provide such great information.  It would be nice to see some updates!
  • i have a box near the top right that says 'my viewing prefernces'. there's only one box to check though and i have yet to see what difference it makes...
  • I clicked that box a long time ago.  It doesn't do anything.  I can also see everyone's signatures even though I unchecked that box as well (doesn't make for very discrete work viewing).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards