Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

OOT Bags

I'm just starting to compile a list of ideas, and knew you ladies would have plenty.

What did or is everyone putting in their OOT bags?  Any fun ideas or suggestions for where to buy these items in bulk at a discount would also be greatly appreciated!

Re: OOT Bags

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am planning on putting everything New Orleans. We are going to include mini tabasco bottles, hubig pies, and pralines. I also plan to include maps of the French quarter with a list of various restaurants and sites that my FI and I enjoy. I also including a few bottles of water and other snacks (very good after a long night in the quarter). I might even do a few Mardi Gras beads, as well.
  • Options
    tmwhitleytmwhitley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I remember someone posting trolley tokens on here before. Not sure about price but I thought it was really cute.
  • Options
    arhatcharhatch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    water, beads, mardi gras cups, zapps chips, maps, and a visitor's guide that I adapted from Tracy325.  Check out her bio.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Here is pics of everything we put in our OOT boxes 
    http://sites.google.com/site/tracyandbob409/Home/oot-boxes

we got the zapps chips from a local Sam's Club, made the pralines ourselves, contacted visitor's centers to get the Nola visitor guides (they were free), and we included a map of the french quarter in with our welcome letter.  let me know if you need templates or anything!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Hi Tracy!

Could you please send me your visitors guide template?  Soooo cute!

Kristyn

kristyn dot brezinsky at gmail.com

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Tracy,

Can you please send me your welcome letter template?

caitlin dot dalton at gmail dot com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will send the template over tonight after work!
  • Options
    marleemillermarleemiller member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

That is such a great template. I love the idea. If its not too much trouble would you mind sending me the template as well: marleedotmiller@gmaildotcom

Thanks!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would love it as well if possible!  Looks really wonderful.  ejw226 AT gmail. COM  Thanks in advance.  Your wedding was beautiful.
  • Options
    nola10nola10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I absolutely love what you did.  Can you please email me the template and welcome letter at slopez_007@yahoo.com (that is zero zero 7, not the letter o).  Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tracy,

The template is adorable! Can someone email it to me???

acalloway75@yahoo.com

Thanks guys!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If any one has received the template I would love to have a copy of it. I am so bad at print layout and formating. This would be a life saver.

my email is capps.morvant@gmail.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I swear I have not forgotten about you ladies! this week has been crazy busy! You will all have the template in your inbox by 6pm tonight :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would love to have it too!  kekilbride1@yahoo.com  Thanks!
  • Options
    marleemillermarleemiller member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Tracy,

I wasn't sure if you sent the template yet. I didn't see it my inbox so I just wanted to make sure you had the right address: Marlee.Miller@gmail.com.   Thanks again.

Marlee
  • Options
    kerica3kerica3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Tracy or anyone else - could someone send me the template at kerica3@hotmail.com?

Thank you!
  • Options
    can someone send me the template.

fleurdelis@live.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards