Louisiana-New Orleans

Lovestruck wedding photography

Has anyone used Lovestruck wedding photography?
I got their name from the top picks, but am wondering how they are to work with, etc.
The prices are good and te quality of their work seems excellent, but they are based out of Alabama and I wonder if that has presented any problems for NOLA brides. Any info would be helpful.

Re: Lovestruck wedding photography

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_lovestruck-wedding-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:84Discussion:33be170d-6140-4f18-a8f2-a5c91a263b95Post:c7107a78-da55-45f0-b36d-356221c7e915">Lovestruck wedding photography</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone used Lovestruck wedding photography? I got their name from the top picks, but am wondering how they are to work with, etc. The prices are good and te quality of their work seems excellent, but they are based out of Alabama and I wonder if that has presented any problems for NOLA brides. Any info would be helpful.
    Posted by newmansilvawedding[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Ive never heard of them but check out sarah mattix photography  I really love love her work!</div>
  • Wow, they drive from  Alabama?  That seems like a long drive for a wedding..
  • check out www.tabbysshots.com
    galvez restaurant for venue
    no idea band
    studio vieux carre for videography
    urban earth design studios for florals
    omega sound entertainment dj
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards