Louisiana-New Orleans

Whole Foods Flowers

I am considering using Whole Foods for flowers. I wanted to know if anyone had a good/bad experience.  I have a good budget, but I am picking better food and an open bar over high end flowers.  I don't know if this is a mistake.  The wedding is in June.  Thanks!

Re: Whole Foods Flowers

• I have no personal experience but it is mentioned in the vendor reviews 2 posts below. HTH
  • Not sure if you read my review but I used Whole Foods Metairie and the flowers were nice. If you work with them they can order whatever flowers you want ( so I hear...I didn't actually end up doing that). I was OOT so I had to just use whatever they had in stock. Not sure how much wedding flowers usually are but we got everything for $500 (5 bms, 3 gms, 6 bouts, 3 mother corsages). Flowers were not a huge priority so it worked well for us. You just have to go order what you want about 2-3 weeks before your event. 
    We also made our own centerpieces using flowers from Rouse's Uptown. Definitely nothing fancy but it kept our total flower budget to $600.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards