Louisiana-New Orleans

Rehersal dinner

I am looking for a rehersal dinner for 30 people somewhere in the quarter. We want to be casual and fun. Also we need the venue to be inexpensive. Thanks in advance

Re: Rehersal dinner

• wmh6wmh6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having our rehearsal dinner at Ralph & Kacoo's.  My future in laws have planned everything for it, but I believe if you have a party of less than 38 people, then everyone can order from the regular menu.  I think we are having an open bar so they are paying per person for that.  Also, a lot of ladies have suggested Oceana Grill as an inexpensive place with great food.  Hope this helps!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hollybee92hollybee92 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oceana!! They have the Tchoupitoulas room and they are very budget friendly!!

It's right on Conti & Bourbon. We had ours there!

HTH!
  • edited December 2011
    Try Crescent City Brewhouse.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Are you looking for New Orleans atmosphere? I have looked at three places and ultimately decided on Napoleon House. We loved it!! I am having 40 people, which is there minimum for the option we chose. I would still check with them. All of there information is online. What is your budget? The other two places we looked at were Red Fish Grill and Tujagues. Tujagues was the least inexpensive of any place throughout the quarter I found, but when they say it is the second oldest place in the french quarter...IT IS!! I would still check it out..really neat bar and for that amount of people maybe you could be downstairs. The stairs to upstairs were pretty scary!! Red Fish Grill, I felt, had no New Orleans ambiance.(which I was looking for) and I thought it was overpriced and not that great.(at least not what I got).
  • edited December 2011
    Oh...also try Deanies and Bourbon House. Both were already booked when I looked, but I liked both.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards