Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Rentals/ Catering for backyard tent wedding in NOLA

I am having my wedding at a private home and will have 150 guests. We will need catering and rentals (tent, dance floor, dishes, tables, chairs). Does anyone have recommendations? Thanks! 

Re: Rentals/ Catering for backyard tent wedding in NOLA

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Tony Angello's has yummy Italian food, but I don't think they do catering.

Def worth a call though. I wanted my Rehearsal Dinner there, but it's just too far to ferry all the OOT guests from the hotel downtown.
  • Options
    eamcardleeamcardle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I worked with Leah at Pigeon Catering (out of the Board of Trade) for my wedding. We only worked with them for food, but I'm pretty sure they have chairs, tables, linens, plates and all to rent, too. Not sure about the tent - but I bet Leah would know where you could find one.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Pigeon Catering for my reception and the Tent Man (Alysia) for a 20x40 3 peak tent. I would recommend checking out linentablecloth.com and actually purchasing your linens instead of renting.  The quotes that I received for renting linens were more than I paid to BUY them.  I plan on selling them for a discounted price online after my event.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out LaBella's for catering.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try YourNextEventDelivered for the tent and rentals. They are in Gretna and have a great showroom so you can get an idea of the items you want.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    check out Ralph Brennan Catering; I went to a deb party and they did the catering and it was awesome! I think they can help with rentals as well or you can check out Event Rental, I used them for my wedding chairs and they were great...the website is www.youreventdelivered.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would second Ralph Brennan Catering.  The food is always good and they have a large selection to choose from. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards