Louisiana-New Orleans

Anyone Married At Stonebridge Golf Club of New Orleans???

I recently booked Stonebridge for my May wedding. I've been to the venue and love it! I just would like to know if anyone has held their ceremony or reception there and, if so, how was the experience. If you have any pictures of your ceremony and/or reception, I would love to see them! Any information would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Re: Anyone Married At Stonebridge Golf Club of New Orleans???

• I have not been to a wedding there but I did host and throw my parents' 25th anniversary party there in 2008 and my brother's engagement party there in 2010, in the golf club portion. The venue as you mentioned is gorgeous! The event planner that I worked with as well as all of the staff there were excellent to work with. I don't know if things have changed over the last few years, but for the two parties that we threw there, there was no in house catering. We were able to cater from an outside vendor, and they allowed us to use their kitchen space.
  • Thanks so much for the info!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_anyone-married-at-stonebridge-golf-club-of-new-orleans?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:84Discussion:41005364-3be0-452b-9c52-a2f720f665a4Post:b3075a08-6960-4388-b111-9448531a4973">Re: Anyone Married At Stonebridge Golf Club of New Orleans???</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have not been to a wedding there but I did host and throw my parents' 25th anniversary party there in 2008 and my brother's engagement party there in 2010, in the golf club portion. The venue as you mentioned is gorgeous! The event planner that I worked with as well as all of the staff there were excellent to work with. I don't know if things have changed over the last few years, but for the two parties that we threw there, there was no in house catering. We were able to cater from an outside vendor, and they allowed us to use their kitchen space.
    Posted by dipal6286[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards