Louisiana-New Orleans

Audubon Tea Room Brides

I would love to hear some input from those of you who have gotten married @ the Tea Room, I'm torn about whether or not to hire a Day of Coordinator, they insist I won't need it.... 

Re: Audubon Tea Room Brides

• tmwhitleytmwhitley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not getting married until Feb but they have taken care of everything I needed them to do so far. I am getting all my linens and extra tables and lighting through them so I wont have to worry about any of the things that need to be returned at the end of the night. I have gone to check out the set up of other receptions as well and talked to coordinators that are responsible for the night of. They were on top of their game and very friendly.  They told me I just need to drop off all my stuff...photos, guest book, cake pulls, etc and they will get it all set up for me. I will be able to give you more info after Feb though...
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh and glad to see another tea room bride on here...dont feel like there are very many right now. Good luck with your planning!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much....Please keep posted with tips on the Tea Room....
  • lizzybotz28lizzybotz28 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married at the Tea Room in May, and I have to say that they are absolutely correct - you do not need a day of coordinator.  They were fabulous with pacing the reception - they adjusted beautifully to any changes in the schedule, everything was absolutely flawless.  I cannot say enough good things about them.  They were also wonderful about coordinating deliveries, we ordered specialty linens through them, everything was set up perfectly.  Above all, they are professionals and really know what they are doing. 
  • edited December 2011
    hI tea room brides, I'm considering getting married there next winter but I lost all the info, would anyone be willing to send me package or price info?
    thanks

dizzinea@yahoo.com
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    dizzinea - i just saw your post....do you still need the info?
  • kbh2bekbh2be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to chime in so late!  I got married at the Tea Room in October.  I didn't need a DOC.  They really did take care of everything, including the time line.  It was well worth the money. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards