Louisiana-New Orleans

Reception Band - Mixed Nuts, After8, or Top Cats

I see lots of good reviews for After8 and Top Cats on here, but I would really like to go with The Mixed Nuts because I like their song list the most. Does anyone have any feedback on The Mixed Nuts? And would you strongly suggest After8 or Top Cats over them...or are they all equally good bands?

Re: Reception Band - Mixed Nuts, After8, or Top Cats

• We had The Mixed Nuts and they were great! They'd played at my sorority formals when I was in college, so I already knew I liked them, but they were fantastic at the reception.
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_reception-band-mixed-nuts-after8-or-top-cats?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:84Discussion:46fb02af-2a8e-4ccb-8482-7d7b3deb05bcPost:322c87d1-7889-4036-bfa8-b0606d4d4696">Re: Reception Band - Mixed Nuts, After8, or Top Cats</a>:
    [QUOTE]We had The Mixed Nuts and they were great! They'd played at my sorority formals when I was in college, so I already knew I liked them, but they were fantastic at the reception.
    Posted by courtneyclare103[/QUOTE]
     Thanks for the feedback!
  • The Mixed Nuts are amazing! They played at my wedding, and I always make a point to see them when they're playing at Rock N Bowl or Southport Hall. Definitely a great investment!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards