Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Superstar Photographers?

Hello ladies,

I am a Hawaii Nestie and the MOH for my MOH, who is getting married in NOLA.  Whenever you ask the Hawaii Knotties for photographer recommendations, there are two absolute superstars who girls jump out of their socks to recommend.  (Frank Amodo and Shawn Starr, if you're curious).

Does the NOLA board have any hands-down superstar photographer favorites?  Please let me know!  Many thanks!

Re: Superstar Photographers?

• Options
    arhatcharhatch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Matt Foster.  We LOVE LOVE LOVE him along with quite a few other knotties. You'll also hear about Studio Tran, Sandra O'Claire, and a few others.
  • Options
    tnrivertnriver member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I dont think there are any hands down superstars for New Orleans. There is a wide variety though, depending upon your budget and style. I am using Oscar Rajo. He has been great to work with so far and has a ton of experience. His bridals are amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You HAVE to check out Meg Baisden.  Not in NOLA, but travels there for you and its included in her fee.  She will change your life (lol- okay, maybe an overstatement, but she will definitely enhance it)!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I definitely hear about Meg Baisden, Studio Tran, Eau Claire, and Photography by Louis a bunch through various ways.  They all have awesome reviews and beautiful pics, slightly different styles.  They are all on the higher end as far as pricing, but when we met with people in the more moderate range their pictures just didn't compare.  We narrowed down to Eau Claire and Louis based on availability (we chose Louis).  They were both great to meet with and with amazing pictures and books.  I feel like our engagements and my bridals look like something out of a magazine.  You can also get great feedback from other professionals.  My florist loves Eau Claire, my hairstylist works with Studio Tran a ton.   
  • Options
    PugRollsPugRolls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions, ladies!  :)
  • Options
    ln1919ln1919 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Studio Tran
  • Options
    becker.amandabecker.amanda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Julia Bailey, Meg Baisden and Studio Tran. Julia Bailey's work is phenomenal.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Meg Baisden
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards