Ohio-Columbus

Bachelorette party - spa? dinner?

Hey ladies, used to follow this page obsessively when planning my wedding in Columbus a couple of years ago. Now I am trying to plan a bachelorette party from out of state and need some advise!

1) We would like to do a "spa" day thing... IE manis/pedis. But we'd love to find somewhere where we can drink some mimosas or maybe even bring in some little sandwiches and make a party out of it... with reasonable pricing! Is this even a doable plan?

2) Looking for a place to do dinner where we can possibly get a seperate room in the downtown/ arena district area without having to pay a "booking" fee

Suggestions and other thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Re: Bachelorette party - spa? dinner?

• regarding your spa day, i found a place in worthington called elli nail spa that is totally adorable and caters to large groups and parties. you can bring in drinks and snacks and it's really cute in there.

about dinner, my sis is planning my bachelorette and one of the only things she's told me is that we're going to do dinner at deep wood (hehe perfect for a bach party right?) in the short north/downtown/near park street. it's got a great semi-private room and apparently the staff that my sis has been working with has been really flexible and awesome.

those are my two cents.
  • I second DeepWood for dinner. We had our rehearsal dinner there and had a great experience with the team and the food was delicious! They have a private room but also have a semi-private section of the restaurant for small groups. The location is also great if you want to spend the rest of the night in the Short North or Arena District. 
  • i have no clue what the pricing for deepwood is, but I always recommend Buca Di Beppo, it's a chain but it has charm, the food is good and it's not expensive at all! You can request the grotto and it's a semi private room with a big round table.
  • There is salon called B Rose Salon in Powell. Here is their website, http://www.brosebeauty.com/. They said they can close the salon and reserve it just for your party and provide sandwhiches and stuff. I haven't used them, but I wish I found out about them earlier.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards