Louisiana-New Orleans

Videographer Recommendations

Can you please tell me who you have booked for your wedding? I'm looking for someone who can shoot about 4-5 hours the day of. Maybe 2 or 3 camaras. I'm trying to stay under $1500.  Please let me know what you think-especially you brides who have seen your video!

Re: Videographer Recommendations

• cm10/10cm10/10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked Chad Dyle.  I think our package was about $1400 but I booked early last year so I don't know if his prices changed.  I'm pretty sure it's one camera and ceremony and reception coverage (so 4 hours).  His work comes very highly recommended.
  • keila17thkeila17th member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked Your Day Production Jan 2010, the ceremony setup is 2 cameras and reception is 1.  $1395, they will send you a demo with full wedding ceremony and receptions and tons of samples on their site.
  • tmwhitleytmwhitley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked ours through Chris Serio from photography shoppe. He did an awesome job. Our wedding was on the 20th of Feb and he already had our trailer together by Tuesday the 23rd. I posted it yesterday on here if you want to take a look. Also, price was well under $1500.
  • meganfauermeganfauer member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Chad Dyle was amazing to work with I highly recommend him!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
     Your Day Production

She did my sister in laws wedding last June and the video came out GREAT! I have her for my wedding next Friday! One of the cheaper but good ones

Good Luck
  • My name is Tim mcakill i own a wedding video company called Tim mcaskill cinematic weddings this is my www.timmcaskill.com   my pricing is outstanding  please take a look at my wedding packages and look at some of my work on the Video SAMPLE TAB
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards